I would like to thank Jaclyn from Mama Thrift for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition award. It is so exciting to be nominated after being in the blogging world for such a short time!
A Brief Story on How My Lovely Crazy Life Started Blogging
I originally began blogging years ago through good old blogger.com. It was mostly just tales of my life and my personal thoughts, and it was 100% a hobby. For the past few years, however, I have been interested in starting a blog but never really had the time. I can’t say I really have more time now, 8 kids later, and running a charity, but I finally decided I needed to just do it! So two weeks ago I started this brand new blog and began writing my heart out. It has not only been enjoyable having the opportunity to write, but I also love learning and research, and I have enjoyed spending the time finding out all the ins and outs of blogging!
My Lovely Crazy Life’s Advice to New Blogger
- Research. Research. Research. There is SO much information out there to learn about blogging. I had no idea how in depth the blogging worlds really was. Visit as many blogs as you can to gain knowledge and be sure to find out everything you can to do it right the first time.
- Find out everything you can about Pinterest. Regardless of what niche you are in, Pinterest will become your new best friend.
- Stay true to who you are. If you are attempting to monetize your blog, be sure to stay focused on the very basic of any blog, and that is the content. It can get so easy to get wrapped up in the many different aspects of blogging, such as keeping traffic up, affiliate marking, guest posts and more. Without great content, though, people just won’t want to return.
My Lovely Crazy Life’s Blog Nominees
- Maree Dee
- Splashes of Joy
- Feather and Mane
- Life She Lives
- My Daily Cake
- Milk and Honey Faith
- Courage. Hope. Love.
- Denise Renae
- Laura Thomas
- Footprints of Inspiration
- Just Keep it Simple Fitness
- Unbothered Style
- Informatics Gate
- Lisa Designs Life
- Via Bella
Rules Of the Awards
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you again Joclyn at Mama Thrift! While you’re here be sure to check out my nominees and browse through my site! Hope you enjoy!
Stay up to date on future posts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Thank you so much for the nomination!!! This is such an encouragement to me!
Natalie @ Milk & Honey Faith says
Amanda! Thank you so much for the nomination sweet friend! I truly appreciate it!
Maree Dee says
Thank you so much for the nomination. What an honor to be chosen. I find it a great encouragement to keep on with my writing.
Thank you for the nomination, Amanda! I am truly humbled and it gives me great encouragement to continue on!